The IPL 2019 has begun successfully with CSK starting the series by winning against RCB. The next match is on 24th March, Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, more cricket and IPL news on Sage Fantasy. The Delhi Capital after their christening is looking forward to starting the game with a new beginning and the victory. The Mumbai Indians have also been equally confident and driven to win the match. The match will take place in Wankhede Stadium known for its seaside location supporting spin bowlers. But since the game is at night, they lose the advantage. The pitch provides a lot of runs to the batsmen; hence the team with a perfect set of batsman are at a more significant advantage.
- Being a batting pitch, Mumbai Indians who have a strong set of batsman are at a more significant advantage in this match.
- Quinton de Kock and Elvis Louis are at the top order of the batting lineup. There are more expectations for these two. Quinton de Kock goes from Bangalore for increasing their batting strength.
- Rohit Sharma will play on the third order. Rohit Sharma during the last IPL match played in the first order due to the lack of middle order batsman. But the presence of Yuvraj Singh has made him rise to the third position again.
- Surya Kumar Yadav will play along with Yuvraj Singh in the middle order.
- The Mumbai Indians are entering the match with three best all-rounders in the world, Ben cutting, Hardik Pandya, and Krunal Pandya.
- Kieron Pollard created many problems for the team during the last season. He will step up and increase his bowling skills in this season.
- Mayank Markande along with Anukul Roy and Rahul Chahar is the major spinners in the team.
- They have roped Lasith Malinga back into the team to serve as the fast bowler along with Jason Behrendorff and Mitchell McClenaghan.
Probable Playing 11: Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Yuvraj Singh, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah
- We have known Delhi capitals for their strong openings. With Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw in the opening line up, the team will have a strong score in the initial five overs.
- The recently bought Hanuma Vihari would act as a perfect edition, especially for a middle order batsman.
- The team has some strong bowlers like Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult and Avesh Khan who will provide proper bowling skill.
- Nathu Singh will act as an excellent replacement during injuries.
- Chris Morris will shine through with his excellent bowling skill along with Akshar Patel who can play during the middle overs.
- Shreyas Iyer might face some difficulties with captaincy and batting, but it might turn out to be a good choice.
Probable Playing 11: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Sherfane Rutherford, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hanuma Vihari, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Trent Boult, Kagiso Rabada.